Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Vanilla Wafers, anyone?

Yes, I know it's upside down- we were upside down. Thought you might get a
chuckle out of this picture.






I didn't realize that my little gal had so much of me in her-she has become a brand snob. At dinner tonight, I said, "Schaeffer would you like a cookie?"



"Coookie!" she replied. So, I went and got the box of Vanilla Wafers- she knows the box from Grandma Debbie's house. When I got back to the table Schaeffer yelled "Wooo-hoo!".



I captured a little of the cookie joy for you- it is more delicous than a soggy old vanilla wafer any day.



"I'm thanking you, God, from a full heart, I'm writing the book on your wonders. I'm whistling, laughing, and jumping for joy; I'm singing your song, High God.' 'Sing your songs to Zion-dwelling God, tell his stories to everyone you meet: How he tracks down killers yet keeps his eye on us, registers every whimper and moan." Psalm 9: 1 & 2, 11 & 12

No comments:

Post a Comment