Tuesday, January 13, 2009

an ode to sugary confections

It happened again.
I'm not sure how-I'm even take great care in closing the cubbord that contains all the baking supplies.

But sure enough, before I knew it, a sprinkle explosion had happened.
The sprinkles of choice today were my very nice Christmas cookie sprinkles-the variety that have the segmented container with the large crystal sugar, the snowflakes, etc.

It confirms my suspicions that like her Mommy, Schaeffer Jo has impeccable taste (yes, it was a pun).

While I was doing my best to contain the explosion with the dustbuster, SJ was two steps ahead of me, shovelling them in as fast as she could-all the while saying, "no, no." "no,no."

Hilarious.
At least she knew it was wrong?

"I urge you to live a life worth of the calling you have received. Be completely humble and gentle; be patient bearing with one another in love." Ephesians 4:1 & 2

No comments:

Post a Comment