Thursday, January 29, 2009

Move over toys-my Momma's got something better!

Every girl needs the perfect accessory...


Don't you hate it when your bra gets tangled in your toys?!?


Bra. Toys. Can't Choose.



Just a hard day's work... got my bottle, my bling, and my bra.





Little gal and I had an action-packed day, we played hard, she napped hard and we laughed hard. I posted some photographic evidence of the hilarity that happened today-I was doubled over laughing, it was too funny.
I think I've got a mini-me on my hands...

"So this is my prayer: that your love will flourish and that you will not only love much, but well. Learn to love appropriately. You need to use your head and test your feelings so that your love is sincere and intelligent, not sentimental gush. Live a lover's life, circumspect the exemplary, a life Jesus would be proud of: bountiful in fruits from the soul, making Jesus Christ attractive to all, getting everyone involved in the glory and praise of God." Philippians 1:9-11

No comments:

Post a Comment