Wednesday, November 9, 2011

What to wear Wednesday: Holiday Home Edition




































There's nothing I love more than anticipating the warmth of decorating my home for Christmas. I love the year-long debate of where the tree will be put, hanging stockings, getting out the advent calendar and retelling the Christmas story. I savor wrapping each gift, listening to the cheery music and spending time with those I love most. 

Here's the breakdown of some of the things I like best for the upcoming Christmas season.

Martha Stewart three Christmas wreaths on red ribbon: Grandin Road $129 (link here)
Battery operated holly & berry greenery collection: Grandin Road $149/$79 (link here)
Hand knitted sock garland: Sundance Catalog $48 (link here)
Knit stocking lumbar pillow cover: Pottery Barn $49 (link here)
Jeweled wreath embroidered pillow: Pottery Barn $45 (link here)
Poinsettia decorative pillow: Pottery Barn $29 (link here)
Flatware stocking, set of 4: Pottery Barn $29 (link here)









No comments:

Post a Comment