Friday, November 11, 2011

a well equipped home: kitchen

My kitchen is the running joke between my sister, my mom and myself. I have a well-equipped kitchen, mainly because I believe you can be as successful as you are prepared. However, there are also many gadgets and gizmos that see the outside of a drawer scant two times a year (like the corn cob scraper I just had to have!).

However, there are some kitchen tools that I can't imagine doing life without. For the next few Fridays during the hustle and bustle of this busy cooking & baking season, I'll be sharing some of my most favorite tools with you. 

My all time, number one, most used kitchen tool: The KitchenAid Mixer. It has a designated spot on my counter, is rarely wiped clean, and is used almost every day. 


Here's what I would buy if I were in the market today:







The KitcnAid Deluxe Edition 5Qt Mixer from QVC.com


The flex edge beater is new! and, I want one!






Best of all, with a glass bowl--you can put it directly in the microwave!
and, it has the measurements printed right on the side. Great engineering.




If you're interested in picking up this mixer and all the beaters & hooks for a great price (more than a $100 OFF!), click here. If my mixer and I didn't have such a sweet history, I would be getting myself one! 




1 comment:

  1. agreed!! love mine, use it all the time and its rarely wiped clean :) :)

    ReplyDelete