Wednesday, November 9, 2011

let's talk tights.

So listen. I'm as big of a fan of leggings as the next girl. I understand that there's nothing more comfortable--or convenient than to throw on a pair of leggings (or jeggings), pull on a pair of boots and get on to the business of life. 

But, seriously. Or, should I say: butt seriously. I find women have become a little too comfortable in leggings. When did it become ok to not wear a top or tunic long enough to cover most--or part--of your backside? 

Because, honestly, I want to be happy that you're super comfy in your abercrombie sweater, see thru leggings, and Uggs, but when I have to stand in line behind you at the grocery--it just makes me want to punch you (or cry).






















With that said, look at all these ah-mah-zing printed tights! I don't think it would take that much more effort to pull on a skirt, tights and boots. 

And the extra effort would be worth having your ass-ets properly covered (and not having to worry about me punching you at the grocery store). 








2 comments:

  1. Oh this post absolutely made my day!! I was just discussing this very subject at our last football game of the season.

    ReplyDelete