Thursday, November 3, 2011

Ten of my favorite frivolous things!



#1. My dishwasher. No, this is not actually my dishwasher (that would require me getting off the couch, getting out the camera, taking a 'decent' picture, etc, etc.) I found this beauty in google images. But, add a few dents & dings, it's a dead-ringer for my little piece of heaven. She may not be much to look at, but she gets the dishes clean--and that's really all I'm asking for. 








#2. Ruby, my reliable and trustworthy steed. (Otherwise known as my red Toyota Camry). Again, this is not actually Ruby--but this is her twin sister. Except, I'm guessing this car probably doesn't smell like french fries, does not have a backseat full of a child's rock garden, and hasn't seen 87,000 memorable miles of fun.








#3. DVR. Yes, I said it. DVR. I've lived without it, I try not to talk about it. 





#4. Just for the taste of it! And because if I don't have it, things in my life quickly go from good to thermonuclear. Not pretty. At all.









#5. My lifeline, the reason I have carpal tunnel, the one thing I haven't lost in two years: my iPhone. Yes, much to my husband's total shock (and delight?) this is the one technological device that I have been able to use on a daily basis and not totally destroy. It's almost part of our family.








#6. My vice. Starbucks venti non-fat iced chai. So good--so worth the $4.19. 








#7.  Yes, usa. I know, you're thinking, wait--are there even shows are usa? Yes! We can't get enough of Psych, Royal Pains, Burn Notice and White Collar. Our favorite line-ups are all found on usa. 









#8. Autumn Wreath: Yankee Candle. Nothing makes me want to snuggle into fall-time and drink cider like the smell of this candle burning. 











#9. Pintrest. Oh sweet Pintrest. There's no way I'd rather spend five minutes or five hours than Pintrest. 








#10. Siracha. A day without Siracha--a sad day indeed. I can hardly imagine anything that wouldn't taste better with a little Siracha--oh to that spicy garlicky sauce... yum. 

No comments:

Post a Comment