Friday, November 4, 2011

Flashback Friday.


Schaeffer Jo' at her first birthday breakfast



Schaeffer's second birthday party (and Eli's first birthday party)



Schaeffer's third birthday breakfast--the last one at 708 Wayne house




and this year's party: birthday 
number four (!) at Cracker Barrel



After spending the day with my parents and watching my dad in pain while recovering from surgery, I'm feeling wistful for the past and hopeful for the future. I can't help but remember some of our sweetest days together, Schaeffer's birthday breakfasts. 

Even more than a quick recovery--which would be wonderful, I'm praying for patience through the process, for extra doses of grace and love, and for God to reveal Himself in very real ways to my family though the healing process. 

I love you mom & dad--thanks for sharing today with me!


No comments:

Post a Comment