Saturday, October 30, 2010

Trick or Treat!

My little TinkerBell at the carousel today


Schaeffer looking especially 'TinkerBell-esk'


Schaeffer, modeling her costume for the first time
before her school party on Thursday


Griffin & SJ


Cinderella (Ellee) & Tink (Schaeffer Jo)

What a great day we had as a family! We played together around home--then rested before our big adventure. We (along with the rest of Saint Joe) headed down to the carousel and kid's museum for the free (!) rides and trick-or-treating. Although it was mobbed, Schaeffer--and the kids we were with--still had a great time.

In addition to the fun activities of the day, it was great to be together with friends (and their kids). I feel tremendously blessed to see the beginnings of a true community of friends--both for myself and Griffin, and for Schaeffer. It is my heart's desire for me and my daughter to have a safe place to call home with other believers.

Enjoy the sweet pictures of Schaeffer Jo--we're trick-or-treating & going to a local church for a harvest party tomorrow evening, so I'm sure there'll be more to come.

Happy Autumn!


No comments:

Post a Comment