Sunday, October 9, 2011

Happy Birthday MeMa Laurie!

 Schaeffer Jo wrapped MeMa's gift with care


 the candles were lit with love


 they would not be blown out!


 look at that writing.


 the grimace on SJ's face is priceless


 that is one of my favorite color boxes!


forget the dutch oven, SJ likes the cardboard insert


A few weekends ago, we were able to be together as a family to celebrate my mom's birthday. It's always wonderful to be together, especially since my mom is quick to claim September as her birthday month.

Happy Birthday, mom--you are an irreplaceable part of our family. You bring laughter to tough circumstances, wisdom where there is none, maintain an undeniably fresh view on life, and most of all love with all of who you are. I am so blessed to have you both as a mom and as a best friend. I love you, and it's a joy to celebrate you. 


No comments:

Post a Comment