Wednesday, March 23, 2011

D is for Doughnut!

(I think her love for Starbucks began in the womb)


Two-fisting it--doughnut & Starbucks. Perfect


Before the first bite.


"Eye" see you.


Half-way gone.


And, she's done. Woah, big eater.


Part 2: Momma Bear.


First bite: oh so good.


Does my bite pattern look ok? Suddenly I feel self-concious my teeth.


Not finished yet.


Oh, yes I did.


My affinity for doughnuts is well documented. I am particular, and some do not past the test (ehm, duncan doughnuts). I do not prefer raised doughnuts--unless of course, they've been mercilessly stuffed with creme filling.

My love for the doughnut has come to a fever-pitch now that we live in such close proximity to (the demon-possessed) Martin's Supermarket, which boasts some of the best fried dough around. Yum-O. And, just to complicate things, the doughnut case is only 7 steps from Starbucks.

Martin's: you're killing me. And my dream of ever wearing a swimsuit again.

No comments:

Post a Comment