Monday, March 7, 2011

Breakfast @ GG's!

Schaeffer Jo learning GG's tricks to make the best lemon pie

Waiting for it to boil...

Still waiting...

Yes, success! I'm sure that was one TASTY pie!

Griffin & his girl

We love spending time with GG, making sweet memories and helping her as she needs it. This past Saturday we took doughnuts out and spent the morning together.

We ate, made a pie, moved furniture--but most of all, had lots of fun!

I'm so grateful to God for the many moments and memories that Schaeffer Jo has to treasure with Grandma Jean. Truly, we are so blessed.

"I will sing of the LORD’s great love forever; with my mouth I will make your faithfulness known through all generations." Ps. 89:1

"Know therefore that the LORD your God is God; he is the faithful God, keeping his covenant of love to a thousand generations of those who love him and keep his commandments." Det. 7:9

No comments:

Post a Comment