Sunday, January 1, 2012

the princess potty: Before

the 1960's wallpaper and border
which, contrary to current belief, everything does not trend back


the main complaint--the large amount of unused space
(the walls are actually white, I'm not sure why they look like urine yellow-gross!)



the vanity and sink



 the inspiration for the update-the amazing vintage gold medicine cabinet. 
i LOVE


close up



 yikes!
this must go. 






Now that the holidays have come and gone, and we still have a week to do with what we please, I thought I'd tackle my bathroom. One of the unusual things about the vintage of our house is the 'master bathroom'--sans the bath. I find it tremendously charming, and immediately fell in love with the gigantic vintage gold medicine cabinet.

Check back later this week for the finished product--while the granite top and new sink will not be here, you'll get a solid idea of where my design idea is headed for this exciting project.


No comments:

Post a Comment