Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Fun in the sun!






I find that it is easy to say no to something that you really don't want to do--but the fun stuff that you DO want to attend--well that's another story altogether.

which is why, for the last weeks we have been on the run. We've had lazy days of fun with great friends, we played at Ford lake for a full week, we celebrated my nephew Tobi's first birthday and somewhere in the middle there, we finished up BSF for the year.

It seems like each day has brought new fun, new joy and treasured memories. I'm anxious to share a few of our photographic memories from the past few weeks-I know that you'll enjoy them just as much as we do.

I've often said that I want to squeeze my cheeks together to remember each moment of a wonderful day. These last weeks have left me feeling a little like Mary.

"But Mary treasured up all these things and pondered them in her heart."
Luke 2:19 // I'm treasuring the memories up, and storing them in my heart.


No comments:

Post a Comment